To our valued guests,
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club is grateful to welcome guests back to stay at our AAA Four Diamond resort. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests and will continue to monitor and follow guidelines set forth by the Governor of Florida. We will open additional amenities and expand those capacities when it is safe to do so.
Amenities currently open to guests:
- Daily Beach Access - see below for holiday weekend restrictions
- Golf Course and Pro Shop
- Pool Complex
- Beach Chairs/Umbrella Rentals
- The Seminole Store
- HB's on the Gulf (dinner service only)
- Beach Store
- Fitness Center with Key Card Access
- Yoga by Appointment Only
Amenities currently closed to guests:
- Sunset Beach Bar & Grill
- Room Service
- Kid's Club
- The Patio Building
Beach Access Restrictions for July 4th weekend (7 a.m. Friday, July 3rd through 7 a.m. Tuesday, July 7th)
- Visiting hours
- 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Chairs and umbrellas allowed (tents, grills and coolers prohibited)
- Walking, running, swimming, fishing and paddle boarding allowed
- 5 p.m. - sunset
- Only chairs and umbrellas allows (tents, grills and coolers prohibited)
- Fireworks prohibited on beach at all times.
- 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
We have developed a Covid-19 policy for our employees and are prepared to adapt to any changes that may occur during the pandemic. We have undertaken a full range of Covid-19 initiatives throughout our resort, including but not limited to:
- Installation of over 50 touchless hand sanitizing stations
- Installation of clear protective barriers in several areas
- Property-wide signage encouraging social distancing, frequent hand washing, etc.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in the guestrooms, public space, kitchens and restaurants
Additionally, please be aware that Florida Govenor DeSantis has issued a series of Executive Orders, directing all individuals entering the State of Florida from the New York Tri-State Area (Connecticut, New Jersey and New York) to isolate or quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into Florida or the duration of the individual's presence in Florida, whichever is shorter. This includes those that enter Florida by roadways.
If you have any questions regarding future reservations, please call 800-237-7600. Rest assured we are prepared to help in any way we can. For golf course tee times, please call 239-435-2475.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.